Preview (posting / disclaimers):
Mohammed Samer Al-Hawash
Sales Tax Identification Number according to the Sales Tax Act §27a:
Job title: Businessman in wholesale and retail trade
Chamber: all over the world
Professional title granted in the country: Germany
Link: http: //
Disclaimer – Legal Notice
- 1 Warning on content
The free and freely accessible content on this website was created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider of this site assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of the free, accessible press releases and press news. Named contributions reflect the opinion of the author in question and not always the opinion of the provider. Only by contacting free content that can be accessed freely, no contractual relationship is concluded between the user and the provider, as it lacks the legal will of the provider.
- 2 external links
This website contains links to third-party websites (“external links”). These websites are under the responsibility of the respective operator. Provider validated external content upon initial linking to external links to determine if there were any legal violations. At the time, there were no clear violations. Provider has no influence on current and future design and content of linked pages. Setting external links does not mean that the provider accepts the content behind the reference or link. Constant control of external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, in the event of legal violations, these external links will be deleted immediately.
- 3 Copyright and additional copyright
The content published on this site is subject to German copyright and additional copyright. Both German copyright and copyright are not allowed
Use requires prior written approval of the provider or owner of the rights concerned. This applies in particular to duplication, processing, translation, storage, reproduction or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. The content and rights of third parties are distinguished as such. Unauthorized duplication or transfer of individual contents or whole aspects is not permitted and punishable. Only copies and downloads are allowed for personal, private and non-commercial use.
This website is not permitted to be displayed in external frameworks without written permission.
Name and contact details of the responsible person (s)
Our responsibility (hereinafter referred to as “the official”) Article 4 Ziv. 7 DS-GMO are:
Mo textiles. Mohammed Samer Al-Hawash
Below we inform you of the nature, scope and purpose of collecting, processing and using personal data.
- The types of data we process
- Purposes of treatment in accordance with Article 13, Paragraph 1 c) DS-GVO
- Categories of data subjects in accordance with Article 13, Paragraph 1 e) DS-GVO
The persons concerned are collectively referred to as “users”.
The legal basis for processing personal data
Below we inform you of the legal basis for processing personal data:
- If we obtain your consent to the processing of personal data, Article 6, paragraph 1, illuminates sentence 1. a) DS-GMO Legal Basis
, The first sentence of paragraph 1 of Article 6 is lit. B) DS-GMO Legal Basis.
3- If the treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that we are subject to (such as legal retention obligations), paragraph 1, Article 1, the sentence is lit. C) DS-GMO Legal Basis.
- If the treatment is necessary to protect the vital interests of the subject of the data or of another natural person, Article 6, paragraph 1, illuminates sentence 1. d) DS-GMO the legal basis.
- If the treatment is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or interests of a third party and your fundamental interests, rights and freedoms do not dominate in this regard, the first sentence of paragraph 1 of Article 6 is lit. F) DS-GVO legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
Without your consent, we generally do not transfer the data to third parties. If this is the case, the transfer will take place on the basis of the aforementioned legal basis, for example when transferring data to online payment providers to perform the contract, by court order, or a legal obligation to disclose the data for the purpose of prosecution, security, or enforcement of intellectual property rights.
We also use wizards (external service providers, for example, to host our websites and databases) to process your data. If the data is transferred to the processor by processing requests, this is always done according to Article 28 of the GDP. We choose our treatments carefully, monitor them regularly and give us the right to give instructions on the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and data protection rules in accordance with the article. BDSG nF and DS-GMOs
Transfer data to third countries
The adoption of the European Basic Data Protection Regulations (DS-GVO) has created a common basis for data protection in Europe. Consequently, your data will be primarily processed by the companies to which the DS-GVO applies. If processing is done through the services of third parties outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must meet the special requirements stipulated in Article 44 and following DS-GVO. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as formal recognition by the European Union Commission of the corresponding level of data protection for the European Union, or adherence to officially recognized private contractual obligations, or so-called “standard contractual terms”. In American companies, applying to the so-called Privacy Shield, the European Union-US data protection agreement, meets these requirements.
Delete data and storage time
Having automated decision-making
We do not use automatic resolution or profiling.
Provide our website and create log files
- If you use our website only for information purposes (i.e. not registering and not sending other information), we only collect personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data: • IP address;
Internet service provider to the user.
- Date and time of the call;
- Browser type;
- Language version and browser.
- The content of the call;
- Time zone;
- Access status / HTTP status code;
- Amount of data;
- The locations from which the request comes from;
- The operating system.
This data is not stored with your other personal data.
- This data serves the purpose of an easy-to-use, functional and safe delivery of your website with functionality and content as well as its improvement and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, p. 1 lit. F) DS-GMO.
- For security reasons, we store this data in the server log files for a period of days. After this period, it will be deleted automatically, unless we need to store it for evidence of attacks on server infrastructure or other violations.
Data subject rights
- Intercept or cancel against the processing of your data
As long as the treatment is based on your consent in accordance with Article 1, paragraph 1, the lit sentence. A), Article 7 DS-GVO, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Legal validity based on approval so that the cancellation is not affected.
As far as we have your personal data processed on the balance of interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 lit. F) DS-GMO support, you can object to the treatment. This is the case if the treatment, in particular, is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we provide in the following job descriptions. In the event of any such dispute, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we did. In the case of your justified objection, we will study the situation and stop or adapt to data processing or explain to you our legitimate and persuasive reasons that we continue to address.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes and data analysis at any time. The right to object can be exercised free of charge. About your ad conflicts, you can let us know under the following contact details:
Mo textiles. Mohammed Samer Al-Hawash
- The right to information
You have the right to ask us to confirm your processing of personal information. If this is the case, you have the right to have information about your personal data that we store in accordance with Article 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients whose data has been disclosed or disclosed, the prescribed retention period, and the source of their data, unless collected directly from you.
- Right to correct
You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data in accordance with Article 16 DS-GVO.
- The right to cancel
You have the right to delete your data stored in accordance with Article 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or additional storage rights conflict with this.
- The right to restrict
You have the right to demand a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the conditions set forth in Article 18 (1) is lit. A) to d) fulfill DS-GVO:
- If you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time, the console can verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- The processing is unlawful and refuses to delete personal data and requests instead to restrict the use of personal data;
The console no longer needs personal information for processing purposes, but you do need it to confirm, practice or defend legal claims; or
- If you have objected to the treatment in accordance with Article 21, Paragraph 1 DS-GVO and have not yet confirmed whether the legitimate reasons for the responsible person outweigh your reasons.
- The right to transfer data
You have the right to transfer data in accordance with Article 20 DS-GVO, which means that you can receive personal data stored around us in a coordinated, shared and machine-friendly format or you can request transfer to another responsible person.
- The right to appeal
You have the right to file a complaint with the regulator. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for this purpose, especially in the Member State of your place of residence, job or site of the alleged violation.
In order to protect all personal information sent to us and to ensure compliance with our privacy practices, as well as our external service providers, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is encrypted via a secure SSL connection.
As of: 22.10.2019